It’s new TV season, baby. Amazon is running a big Black Friday blowout sale on TVs from TCL, Samsung, and Sony. Now’s the perfect time to replace your crappy old TV, or buy an affordable new smart TV for a young family member.
Some of these discounted TVs have all the bells and whistles, which can be tempting. But for the average person, I suggest grabbing a 4K TV with HDR support. TCL’s 6-Series TVs are a great start, though you could grab one of last year’s 5-Series models to save even more money.
- TCL 40-inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV: $230 ($120 off)
- TCL 55-inch 6-Series 4K HDR QLED Roku TV: $700 ($126 off)
- TCL 65-inch 5-Series 4K HDR QLED Roku TV: $695 ($205 off)
- TCL 75-inch Class 4-Series 4K HDR Roku TV: $750 ($550 off)
- TCL 75-inch 6-Series 8K Mini-LED QLED HDR Roku TV: $2,700 ($300 off)
- Samsung 50-inch Frame Series 4K HDR Smart TV: $898 ($402)
- Samsung 55-inch QLED Q70A-Series 4K HDR Smart TV: $848 ($252 off)
- Samsung 85-inch QLED 8K QN800A-Series 8K HDR Smart TV: $4198 ($800 off)
- Up to 19% off Sony X85J 4K TVs
If you want a crazy 8K setup, I suggest grabbing the discounted TCL 8K Mini-LED TV. Its fancy Mini-LED display panel matches the contrast and color of OLED, but costs a lot less and isn’t susceptible to burn-in.
TCL 75-inch Class 6-Series 8K Mini-LED UHD QLED Dolby Vision HDR Smart Roku TV - 75R648, 2021 model
TCL's 6-Series 8K Mini-LED TV features HDR support, built-in Roku TV software, and smart AI upscaling. Its Mini-LED display offers the contrast and color of OLED without the burn-in or the high price tag.
TCL 40-inch 1080p Smart LED Roku TV - 40S325, 2019 Model , Black
A 40-inch Roku smart TV for just $230? This deal is pretty hard to pass up.