To celebrate its second anniversary, Disney+ is adding over a dozen new titles to its platform (including Shang-Chi). It’s also announced a ton of future releases, like the Obi-Wan Kenobi series and a Proud Family reboot. And if that’s not enough, the streaming service is still offering new and returning subscribers a month of access for just $2—that’s way cheaper than watching Shang-Chi at a theater!
Here are all the new titles now available on Disney+:
- Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings
- Marvel Assembled: The Making of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum Season 2
- Marvel Studios Legends: Hawkeye
- Under The Helmet: The Legacy Of Boba Fett
- The Simpsons In Plusaversary
- Olaf Presents
- Home Sweet Home Alone
- The Making of Happier than Ever: A Love Letter to Los Angeles
- Ciao Alberto
- Fancy Nancy Season 3
- Jungle Cruise
- A Collection of Disney Animation Studios Shorts
As for what’s to come, Disney announced a ton of new movies that will debut on its platform. These titles include sequels to Cheaper by the Dozen, Hocus Pocus, and Enchanted, plus live action versions of Pinocchio and Disenchanted.
Of course, we’re more interested in Disney’s upcoming shows. Not only are we getting the Obi-Wan Kenobi series, but Disney is giving us The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder, a third season of the new High School Musical series, and a show based on Big Hero 6 called Baymax.
New and returning Disney+ subscribers get a month’s access for just $2. Sign up now and enjoy all the platform’s new shows and movies, including ‘Shang-Chi and The Legend of the Ten Rings.’