Unless you’re in Times Square, there’s no better place to ring in the New Year than the couch that’s across from your TV. That’s why Roku is introducing its Immersive New Year’s Eve experience, featuring new home screen themes, product giveaways, $0.99 on-demand streaming services, and more!
Beginning December 27th, your Roku home screen will feature a New Year’s Experience tab on its left-hand navigation menu. This little tab grants access to Roku’s exclusive New Year’s content, including daily trivia games, free shows and movies, and of course, giveaways.
And to celebrate the trends of 2021, Roku is unlocking some of the year’s most popular shows and movies for free on The Roku Channel. You can also fire up the Roku Channel app to get services like AMC+, BET+, STARZ, SHOWTIME, and BBC Select for just $0.99.
Here are all the perks offered by Roku through January 1st:
- 99¢ Deals: One-month subscriptions for AMC+, EPIX, SHOWTIME, Starz, and more are just $0.99 on the Roku Channel!
- Six Days of Giveaways: Use your Roku every day for a chance to win six different Roku prizes.
- Free Entertainment: Roku is offering a ton of iconic shows, movies, and Live TV for free to celebrate 2021.
- Year In Streaming Special: Maria Menounos and Andrew “Hawk” Hawkins present the top 10 shows of 2021, featuring celebrity guests!
- Daily Trivia: Put your knowledge to the test with daily trivia questions on some of 2021’s most popular shows and movies.
- Countdown Clock: Roku rings in the New Year with a custom countdown clock, available New Year’s Eve.
- Free Music: Listen to free music from iHeartRadio, Vevo, and more on the Roku Channel.
- Customize Your Roku: Download new Winter and New Year-themed wallpapers for free through January 1st! The Roku City screensaver is also getting a New Year treatment, so don’t miss out!
Keep in mind that these perks disappear on January 1st. If you want to celebrate the New Year with Roku, you’d better fire up your TV and hop to it!