Why suffer through the Super Bowl? With less than two weeks until the big game, it’s time to get a bigger and better TV. As always, manufacturers are running crazy sales to help you get set up, and they’re even slashing prices on some futuristic 8K TVs.
You have until February 13th to prepare for Super Bowl LVI, where the Bengals and Rams will face off for the first time in years. Since there’s no time to chew the fat, let’s cut straight to the chase. Here are the 15 best Super Bowl TV deals of 2022.
Budget and Mid-Range Super Bowl TV Deals
Even with big discounts, TVs cost a lot of money. Not everyone has a bucket of cash to spend on a new screen, and of course, it can be hard to convince your loved ones that a super-expensive TV is worth the trouble. That’s why we’re dedicating seven deals to high-quality 4K TVs that cost less than $1,000.
Here are the best budget and mid-range Super Bowl TV deals:
- Insignia 50″ F30 LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV: $330 ($70 off)
- Vizio 58″ V-Series LED 4K UHD SmartCast TV: $400 ($130 off)
- Hisense 55″ ULED 4K QLED Android TV: $460 ($190 off)
- Vizio 65″ V-Series LED 4K UHD SmartCast TV: $500 ($100 off)
- Hisense 65″ U6G Quantum 4K ULED Android TV: $600 ($700 off)
- Hisense 65″ H8 Quantum 4K ULED Android TV: $800 ($200 off)
- Samsung 55″ Q70A QLED 4K Tizen TV: $850 ($350 off)
I strongly suggest grabbing one of the QLED or ULED TVs available during the 2022 Super Bowl sales rush. They’re a bit more expensive than common LCD or LED TVs, but their deep contrast and vivid color will change your life.
Hisense ULED 4K Premium 55U6G Quantum Dot QLED Series 55-Inch Android 4K Smart TV with Alexa Compatibility, 600-nit HDR10+, Dolby Vision & Atmos, Voice Remote (2021 Model)
At a sale price of just $460, the Hisense 55-inch ULED TV is a killer deal. It features a QLED display for deep contrast and rich color, plus support for Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, and HDR.
Hisense 65-Inch Class H8 Quantum Series Android 4K ULED Smart TV with Voice Remote (65H8G1, 2021 Model)
Why settle for a small TV? Hisense's 65-inch 4k QLED TV is on sale for just $800. It features Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision, and HDR support, plus it comes with a voice remote.
High-End Super Bowl TV Deals
If you want to go all out on a huge, beautiful new TV, then these are the deals for you. Brands like Samsung, TCL, and Hisense are slashing prices on their best and biggest TVs, and they’re even offering futuristic 8K models at a serious discount.
- Samsung 55″ The Frame QLED 4K Tizen TV: $1,000 ($500 off)
- LG 75″ NanoCell 75 LED 4K UHD webOS TV: $1,000 ($300 off)
- TCL 85″ 4-Series 4K UHD Smart Roku TV: $1,600 ($200 off)
- LG 75″ NanoCell 90 LED 4K UHD webOS TV: $1,700 ($400 off)
- Samsung 85″ Q60A QLED 4K UHD Tizen TV: $1,800 ($1,000 off)
- Hisense 75″ U9DG Dual-Cell 4K ULED Android TV: $2,000 ($1,000 off)
- Hisense 75″ U800GR 8K ULED Roku TV: $2,400 ($300 off)
- Samsung 85″ Q80A QLED 4K Tizen TV: $2,700 ($1,000 off)
Just want a big TV at a great price? That 75-inch LG NanoCell TV is a total steal at just $1,000. It comes with a voice remote, features HDR support, and has awesome built-in speakers.
LG 75-inch NanoCell 4K LED TV
A bright, 75-inch 4K LED TV for just $1,600? The LG 75-series TV features HDR support, loud 20-watt speakers, and a voice control remote.
Hisense 75-inch 8K ULED Roku TV
Are you ready to experience 8K? This Hisense TV features an 8K QLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, full array local dimming, and support for HDR, Dolby Vision, and HLG. It’s a steal at $2,400.