Are you looking to get a bigger TV for football season, movie nights, or to improve your home theater? If so, the Amazon Prime Early Access sale is going on right now and is a great way to get a new soundbar, 4K streaming sticks, or a nice TV at discounted prices. Here are the best TV and home theater Prime Day deals.
Note: The Amazon Prime Early Access sale runs from October 11th through the 12th. We will update this article as deals expire or go live. Be sure to check out the best Amazon-branded deals and Prime Day deals for Plex users.
You can get excellent deals on a big Samsung TV, discounts on some of the best Amazon Fire-powered TVs, and much more. As expected, most of the deals are only available to Prime subscribers, and if you don’t have one yet, redeem a 30-day Amazon Prime trial now.
Best Prime Day TV Deals
- Amazon 45-inch 4K Fire TV: $300 ($70 off)
- Amazon 65-inch 4K Fire TV Omni: $700 ($130 off)
- LG 42-Inch 4K OLED TV: $997 ($443 off)
- Samsung 75-Inch Class QLED Q70A Series: $1,397 ($200 off)
- Insignia 43-inch 4K LED Fire TV: $199 ($100 off)
- Toshiba 50-inch UHD 4K LED TV: $250 ($180 off)
- TCL 55-inch Class 4 UHD Roku TV: $300 ($300 off)
All the TVs mentioned above are smart TVs that can run your favorite apps and streaming services. Additionally, we only chose TVs with good reviews that offer a 4K resolution because you deserve the best.
SAMSUNG 75-Inch Class QLED Q70A Series - 4K UHD Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN75Q70AAFXZA)
One of Samsung's best 75-inch QLED Smart TVs is available right now at a big discount.
INSIGNIA 43-inch Class F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV (NS-43F301NA22, 2021 Model)
Looking for an affordable spare TV or something for your kids? Grab this Insignia Fire TV for $199.
Best Prime Day Deals on Streaming Devices and Soundbars
Whether you buy a smart TV from the list above or want to improve your current home theater setup, one of the best ways is with a new 4K streaming stick or a soundbar. Or, maybe you want a laser projector for a true theater and movie night in the backyard. Either way, here are some deals you don’t want to miss.
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Remote: $25 ($25 off)
- 2021 Apple TV 4K (64GB): $128 ($72 off)
- Roku Express 4K+ Dongle: $25 ($15 off)
- Luna Controller and Fire TV Stick 4K: $65 ($55 off)
- Anker Nebula Cosmos HD Portable Projector: $560 ($140 off)
- 150-inch Outdoor Projector Screen & Stand: $102 ($28 off)
- WEMAX Nova 4K UHD Ultra-Short Throw Laser Projector: $1,889 ($810 off)
- JBL Bar 5.1 Soundbar and Subwoofer: $288 ($311 off)
- Samsung HW-B650 3.1ch Soundbar: $248 ($150 off)
And for those that don’t need a new TV or streaming device, Amazon has the JBL Bar 5.1 wireless surround sound system at the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
NEBULA 1080p Video Projector, Anker Nebula Cosmos Full HD 1080p Home Entertainment Projector, 900 ANSI Lumens (2150 Lumen), Android TV 9.0, 4K Supported Projector, Digital Zoom, Auto Focus, HDR10
Upgrade your home theater with this Anker portable projector, or have a movie night in the backyard. Get it on Prime Day for $140 off.
Luna Controller and Fire Stick 4K Bundle
Get a new Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K plus the Luna cloud gaming controller bundle at a big discount.
As a reminder, the Amazon Prime Early Access sale takes place from October 11th to the 12th, so act fast. We will update this article as deals expire or new ones go live.
Join our free newsletter for the latest reviews, deals, and tech news.