Now that October is over, Anker and its sub-brands are running some killer “Black Friday” sales. So, not only can you save money on Anker charging accessories and Soundcore headphones, but you can score eufy smart security cameras at a deep discount.
Note: Most of these deals expire November 6th, though some expire a day earlier.
Here are the best “Black Friday” deals on eufy smart security products:
- eufyCam 2 (2-Pack) + HomeBase: $210 ($90 off)
- eufy Solo OutdoorCam C22: $60 ($20 off)
- eufy 3G/4G LTE Cellular Camera: $230 ($100 off)
- eufy 4G LTE Solar-Powered Cellular Camera: $175 ($75 off with Prime)
- eufyCam 2C Pro (2-Pack) + HomeBase: $230 ($90 off)
- eufy Security Solo IndoorCam C24: $34 ($8 off)
- eufy Doorbell Camera + HomeBase: $140 ($60 off)
- eufy Dual-Camera Doorbell + HomeBase: $210 ($50 off with Prime)
- eufy SmartDrop Package Delivery Box: $200 ($200 off)
We love eufy’s smart security cameras for one simple reason—they prioritize local storage, not cloud storage. You don’t need to bother with any stupid subscription fees, and you can rest assured knowing that security footage is stored in your home.
If you don’t own any eufy security products, I suggest starting with the eufyCam 2 starter kit. It includes two wireless outdoor cameras, plus a HomeBase for local video storage. Of course, the eufyCam 2C Pro kit is a nice upgrade option
eufy security eufyCam 2 Wireless Home Security Camera System, 365-Day Battery Life, HomeKit Compatibility, HD 1080p, IP67 Weatherproof, Night Vision, 2-Cam Kit, No Monthly Fee
The discounted eufyCam 2 kit includes a pair of outdoor security cameras, plus a HomeBase to store local footage. It's a killer home security deal, especially if you don't want to deal with any subscription fees.