Right now, you can grab a New Nintendo 3DS for just $90, or a New Nintendo 3DS XL for $110. Nintendo’s handheld games are still a buttload of fun, and it’s strange to see the company’s flagship handheld at such a low price. If you aren’t into games (but heavily into Apple products), you should check out the $110 iPhone 6 deal, or the $280 iPad (newest model) deal.
Windows Laptops, Chromebooks, and MacBooks
Is your old computer falling apart? Pick up a new MacBook or a cheap Windows laptop.
- Lenovo 11.6″ Laptop 4GB RAM 64GB Storage, $150 ($80 off) [Best Buy]
- ASUS 13.3″ ZenBook 8GB RAM 256GB Storage, $730 ($221 off) [B&H]
- Surface Book 2 13.5″ 8GB RAM 256GB Storage, $1,299 ($200 off) [Microsoft]
- HP 11.6″ Chromebook 4GB RAM 16GB Storage Refurbished, $140 ($50 off) [Woot]
- MacBook Air 13.3″ 8GB RAM 128GB Storage, $950 ($250 off) [Best Buy]
- MacBook Pro 13″ 8GB RAM 128GB Storage, $1,000 ($300 off) [Best Buy]
Keyboards, Routers, and Other Computer Accessories
If you’re sick of using your ISP’s router, now might be a good time to upgrade to a discounted mesh Wi-Fi system.
- Acer V6 Series 24″ Monitor, $90 ($20 off) [Newegg]
- LG 34″ Ultrawide Monitor, $697 ($303 off) [Buydig]
- Toshiba 5TB Internal Hard Drive, $100 ($49 off with coupon code EMCTAVY28) [Newegg]
- Eero Mesh Wi-Fi System 3-Pack, $320 ($80 off) [Amazon]
- Tenda Nova Wave 2 Mesh Wi-Fi System 3-Pack, $120 ($80 off) [Amazon]
- Netgear Orbi Mesh Wi-Fi System 3-Pack Refurbished, $210 ($90 off) [Amazon]
Phones, Tablets, and Mobile Accessories
Craving for a new iOS device? Pick up a cheap iPhone or a heavily discounted iPad.
- iPhone 6 16GB Refurbished, $110 ($60 off) [Woot]
- iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Refurbished, $155 ($60 off) [Woot]
- iPhone X 64GB Unlocked, $650 ($250 off) [Best Buy]
- Samsung Galaxy S10 128GB Unlocked, $800 ($100 off) [Best Buy]
- Google Pixel XL 128GB Unlocked Refurbished, $153 ($95 off) [Amazon]
- iPad 9.7″ 32GB Newest Model, $280 ($50 off) [Best Buy]
- iPad Pro 11″ 64GB Newest Model, $675 ($125 off) [Best Buy]
- iPad Pro 12.9″ 256GB Newest Model, $950 ($200 off) [Best Buy]
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case Newest Model, $140 ($20 off) [Amazon]
- Jabra Elite 65t Alexa-Enabled True Wireless Earbuds, $150 ($20 off) [Amazon]
Smart Home Gadgets
Grab a cheap pair of Google Home Minis or a half-priced ECOVACS smart vacuum.
- Google Home Mini 2-Pack, $58 ($40 off) [Google]
- JBL Link Bluetooth Speaker with Google Assistant Refurbished, $50 ($150 off) [JBL]
- Google Home Mini + Chromecast, $44 ($41 off) [Best Buy]
- Two Echo Dots, $60 ($40 off discount applies in cart) [Amazon]
- Echo Input, $20 ($15 off) [Amazon]
- Echo Dot Kids Edition, $35 ($35 off) [Amazon]
- eufy Security Camera 2-Camera Kit, $300 ($100 off with coupon clip) [Amazon]
- ECOVACS DEEBOT 601 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, $190 ($190 off) [Amazon]
Bored of your old consoles? Now’s your chance to buy a 2DS, a New 3DS, a Nintendo Switch, or a discounted PS4.
- Nintendo 2DS Refurbished, $50 ($50 off) [Gamestop]
- Nintendo New 3DS Refurbished, $90 ($80 off) [Gamestop]
- Nintendo New 3DS XL Hyrule Gold Edition Refurbished, $110 ($100 off) [Gamestop]
- Nintendo Switch Console, $265 ($50 off) [Massgenie]
- Nintendo Labo Toy-Con Variety Kit, $34 ($35 off) [Massgenie]
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection Nintendo Switch, $20 ($40 off) [Walmart]
- Minecraft Game + 1K Minecoins + Starters and Creators Pack DLC, $15 ($35 off) [Massgenie]
- Sony PlayStation 4 PRO 1TB Console, $335 ($62 off) [Massgenie]
- Fanatical Alpha Bundle 3 Random AAA Games for $13 [Fanatical]
Grab a new GoPro or a discounted air purifier.
- GoPro Fusion 360 Digital Camera, $300 ($300 off) [Best Buy]
- GoPro HERO7 Black, $350 ($50 off) [Best Buy]
- Spotify 3-Month Membership, $10 ($20 off) [Spotify]
- Airthereal Pure Morning 7-in-1 HEPA Air Cleaner, $90 ($50 off) [Woot]
- AKRACING Opal/Obsidian/Onyx Series Gaming Chairs, $180 ($170 off) [Drop]
- Take 20% off a New WordPress Plan (Coupon Code DISCOUNT20) [WordPress]
- GAP: 50% to 75% off Sitewide (Coupon Code SUNNY) [GAP Factory]
Remember, these are Memorial Day deals. They won’t last forever. If you’re trying to grab a New 3DS or an iPad, now’s the time to pull the trigger.