SUPER. HOT. SUPER. HOT. Sorry, what was I saying? Oh right, Stadia. Google’s streaming game platform is something less than superlatively heated, but it’s still giving away freebies to subscribers of its $10-a-month 4K tier. Stadia Pro subscribers can claim six new games in June. Including THE MOST INNOVATIVE SHOOTER I’VE PLAYED IN YEARS.
Five new freebies will be available starting on Monday, June 1st:
- Get Packed: An indie physics co-op game about moving stuff in and out of houses.
- Little Nightmares: Atmospheric horror of the “small child with a flashlight in a dark, scary world” variety.
- Panzer Dragoon: A remake of a much-loved fantasy rail shooter from the SEGA Saturn.
- Power Rangers: Battle For the Grid: a 2D fighting game populated with heroes from Saban’s long-running kids franchise. Cross-play is supported.
- SUPERHOT: a single-player, minimalist shooter wherein time only moves if you do.
On June 16th, Stadia Pro members will get access to a sixth new game, The Elder Scrolls Online. It’s a popular massively multiplayer version of Bethesda’s storied RPG series, and it includes the latest content updates.
Keep in mind that “claimed” free games with Stadia Pro are different from the games purchased at full price on Stadia’s store. Purchased games are still available on the free tier of Stadia if you stop paying for Pro, but “claimed” games will not be accessible once the subscription period ends.
Source: Stadia Community