If you’re into creepy games and are looking to beef up your collection, Steam’s Halloween sale should help round out your catalog. There are some excellent horror titles going for cheap right now.
While there are a slew of games on the list, here are a few of the standout titles that I noticed while scrolling through the list:
- Dying Light (60% off, $16): A de facto first person zombie game, and one of the best games of its type that I’ve personally played. So much fun, and excellent re-playability.
- Left 4 Dead 2 ($80% off, $2): More zombies. More fun.
- Inside (55% off, $9): A dark and gritty side-scrolling puzzle game that’s just a lot of fun to play.
- Limbo (80% off, $2): Like Inside, but different. Very eerie vibe.
- Resident Evil Biohazard (35% off, $19.49): A first person Resident Evil game. Spoopy.
- Fran Bow (75% off, $3.74): A creepy indie title about a girl dealing with mental illness.
- The Evil Within (50% off, $10): Horror survival at its finest. This game throws you directly in a dark and murderous world that is sure to sit well with any horror fan.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg here—there are a lot of other titles worth checking out, like Vampyr, Friday the 13th, Dad by Daylight, 7 Ways to Die, Prey (which comes highly recommended by several people here at RG/HTG) and a lot more. Rocket League managed to wiggle its way onto the list thanks to the Halloween event.
You can see all these titles and more by heading over to Steam’s Halloween Sale page here. There’s even some free to play stuff on the list if you want something that doesn’t require money.